The 4th Index and Indexing Investment Forum
November 15 2010 Eton Hotel,Location: Shanghai
- Zhigang Ma
General Manager, China Securities Index Co., Ltd.
- Daochi Tong(Director of Dept. of International Cooperation, CSRC)
- Xinghai Fang(Director-General of Financial Services Office, Shanghai Metropolitan Government)
- Qinye Zhou(Deputy General Manager, Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- Jian’nan Zhou(Assistant General Manager, Shenzhen Stock Exchange)
- China Margin Trading System Overview
- Qingping Nie(Director, Margin Trading Working Group Office, CSRC)
- Index Futures And Indexing
- Han Chen(Head, Clearing Dept., China Financial Futures Exchange)
- Development of Hong Kong ETF Warrant
- Blanche Lui, Assistant Vice President, Trading Division, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- How Quant Strategies Meet the Real Concerns of Investing in the Future
- Hing S. Tang(PhD, CFA, Managing Director, BOCI-Prudential Asset Management Limited)
- Tendency of Asset Management Products: the Separation of α and β
- Qiang Fu, Director, Product Management Dept., Harvest Fund Management Co., Ltd.
- Prospects For Bond Index Products
- Felicity Percy(Director, Senior Strategist, Model-Based and Indexed Fixed Income Portfolio Management Group)
- Networking Lunch
- The Formation and Innovation of SSE Fund Market
- Xiaoping Zhao(Director, Product Development Dept., Shanghai Stock Exchange)
- Complements of Index Products Offering, Promoting the Development of Exchange Fund Market
- Yue Fan, Director, Funds Supervision Dept., Shenzhen Stock Exchange
14:10 - 14:30
- Thematic Index and Strategy Index
- Hongyu Song, Director, R&D Dept., China Securities Index Co., Ltd.
14:30 - 14:50
- A Low Volatility Approach to Global Equities
- Ting Li, Managing Director, Head of China Market Development, State Street Global Advisors Asia Limited
14:50 - 15:10
- Index Futures Investment Strategies for Institutional Investors
- Jian Dang, General Manager, Orient Securities Futures Co., Ltd.
15:10 - 15:30
- Index Trading Vehicles and Fund Management
- Kenneth Kok, CFA, Executive Director, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C.